WHY DOES YOUR INFORMATION BEING COLLECTED?
- Creating an account to us.
- Sign-up for our newsletter.
- Sending us an inquiry, comments and alike.
- Joining a contest organized by Emall
- Customer Monitoring which is use in:
- Responding to Inquiries
- Checking of the orders, deliveries and feedback
- Provision of Services like:
- Sending of Newsletters
- Access to certain Spaces and alike
- Statistical Studies by compiling and studying your personal data in order to define the following:
- Customer Profile
- Customer Expectations (for Emall to adapt to the customer needs and wants)
ARE YOUR SHARED PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH US SECURED?
- To process or complete your orders from Emall.
- To deliver and update you with the products you have purchased, some of your personal details like Full Name, Delivery Address and Contact Number(s) are being shared with our courier services and customer service.
- If it is necessary, your personal information may also be shared to law enforcers or for any legal requirements for any cases or life and death situation.
CAN YOU UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION? IS IT STILL SECURE?
Yes, you can update your personal information anytime. Simply access your account at the official website of Emall (www.emall.ph).
In changing or updating your personal information, we at Emall still stands in securing your data from our third parties, affiliates or from anyone. We will only be sharing your personal details to our third parties and affiliates only for the above-mentioned reasons.
In signing-up or creating an account with us, you are acknowledging and agreeing that Emall has the right to process your personal information and disclose your information to any legal, government, law enforcers, or other authorities if needed. Emall has reasonable reasons in sharing your information for the purpose of adhering to any obligations, requirements or arrangements to such parties.
Having this stated under the law, you agree not to take any legal action or waive your rights to take any action against Emall for the disclosure of your personal data under these circumstances.